Art + Design
Since my first scribblings as a young artist, I’ve had a passion for different mediums. Over the years my works have hit a wide range between pencils and pixels. These drawings, designs, codings, and animations brought me to Savannah College of Art for my BFA.
At school I honed my craft and widened my focus. This worked out great for kick starting a design career in the advertising industry. For the last decade I’ve worked with agencies around the globe producing work for the likes of Adidas, Absolut Vodka, Nissan, Philips, Microsoft, Nivea, and more.
Since moving to Los Angeles in 2018, I’ve been narrowing my mediums to a new focus in painting. Finding inspiration in my surroundings and picking up new techniques has become my new pass-time while I piece together a body of work.
- 2008 BFA Savannah College of Art & Design · Savannah, Atlanta, London, New York City
- 2014-Present Freelance Design & Art Direction · Amsterdam, London, Singapore, Los Angeles
- 2012-2014 Senior Designer, Sid Lee · Amsterdam
- 2011-2012 Designer, Tribal DDB · Amsterdam
- 2009-2011 Technical Art Director, 180 · Amsterdam
- 2008-2009 Interactive Digital Artist, Crispin Porter + Bogusky · Boulder
- 2004-2008 Freelance Design & Web Development · Savannah, Atlanta, New York City
- 2019 Thank You for Asking Gallery · Los Angeles
- 2019 Groundwork Coffee · Los Angeles
- 2013 Sid Lee Gallery · Amsterdam
- 2012 Takt Residency Group Show · Berlin